Friday, February 24, 2012

sherbert sofas

My mom was a caterer/restauranteur/most excellent birthday cake maker when I was a kid and my request for my birthday every year was a rainbow sherbert ice cream cake like this one:


Yummy! So how about sherbert interiors? Although I had some pretty bold colors including blue and pink and yellow in the Bachelorette Pad I did, I have never gone full-out pastel. My teenage bedroom was lavender and I have just avoided it ever since. But now it seems so fresh and clean and feminine. I bought a sofa on Ebay today and I am going to recover it lavender! Can't wait to share it with you. Until then, be inspired by these rainbow sherbert sofas...which is your fave?
E








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love these examples! A couch in pastels so unique. It scares me but I kinda stick with one thing once I decide on it (except for pillows lol!). Since you are so creative and redo your space every year, I can only imagine the freedom. How fun! Can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same
comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service?

Many thanks!
Also see my web site - zoom