Monday, February 27, 2012

a little bit rock and roll

It's so funny to me that as my interiors style goes more pastel and white and fresh, my personal clothing style goes more rock n' roll. Four purchases I made recently that I love and wear almost daily:

Frida Sophie jewelry on Etsy

Black plaid is my jam

Waxed jeggings from Mikkat Market look like leather pants

Black Nixon watch through Shopbop
Do your interiors/fashion styles line up? Or do you swing from one side of the spectrum to the other like I do?
E

5 comments:

Anne-Marie @ 10 Rooms said...

oh my gosh - love those earrings!

Lonely Wife Project said...

Tell me, how do waxed pants make your thighs look? I can't do leather because it makes me look like I've put on a few, but I love the look.

Unknown said...

I've been definitely sporting more of a rocker chic look lately - how funny! I wear my black booties now with skinny jeans and a button down blouse or sweater all the time. And bling. Plus my new iPhone case that reminds me of the A. Wang Rocco bag (I'm obsessed)!

Love this look!

designstiles said...

No, not really. When I go out, I try to come off like one of those chicks whose stile is so effortlessly cool/edgy. I try. But for home stuff, I go ga ga for the cutesy colorful stuff. And other times when I go out, I like a simple classic look. I'm kinda all over the place.

Boo Hazard said...

I'm black rocker glam mostly with my clothes and interior I think... I LOVE black. Especially in fashion - it's so easy to work around! This may sound weird, but do you ever create characters in your head of who you're dressed like that day!? Like one night I had on a ton of gold jewelry and black and I was channeling my inner housewife of NJ! But yes, I suffer from schizophrenia when it comes to interiors! - BOO